Saturday

When we don't feel like it...

Considering we're in Januay, today was a pretty warm day in Toronto: the temperatures reached 12ºC! I have to confess I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like going out, but I had to. It's like the world is calling and you may regret it if you stay at home. Needless to say I was not inspired to choose an outfit, so I picked a black dress, black boots, a brown cardigan... but I felt I needed something happier and brighter: why not a scarf? Well, I'm not the most stylish woman in the planet but it turned out ok. I was also wearing a Fedora hat, but ended up putting it away due to the wind.

The picture was not taken for the blog... it's just a place I like and wanted to register - on Yonge, south of Eglinton (for the ones who are familiar with Toronto).

No comments:

Post a Comment