Wednesday

It's an old, old dress


Did you like it? Well, I myself am not sure. It's a pretty comfortable dress, but it sometimes makes me feel old and fat. OMG, I should get rid of something that makes me feel old and fat. I'll try it one more time, maybe...
This morning I actually wore it with a pair of brown boots. But they are too dirty to photograph. I was thinking... I like to photograph what I actually wear. It helps me when I don't know what to wear, or when a new season comes and I don't remember my clothes *grin*. This blog helps me get some inspiration... from myself. I hope it can help someone else out there, too.

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!❤❤❤

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete