Tuesday

Tiger look

Thanks for your comments, ladies!
Today it was unbelievably hot: the hottest day of 2014! Yay! (I don't know why I'm celebrating, 'cause I like it when it's cold). Anyways, I ended up wearing short sleeves! It was 9 degrees outside. I was going to wear something else, then changed my mind before leaving for work. I usually like to decide my next-day outfit before going to bed, so that I don't spend too much time on that the next morning. That's not what happened today, and I picked something simple and comfortable. And you, do you like to decide your looks in advance as well?


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tiger! Meow! I mean...roar?

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 degrees and it's HOT?? Yikes! I would be wrapped in my duvet in that temperature! Hot is here in Dubai. Today it records 30 degrees and it's spring mind you.. soon we are hitting the usual 45 degrees summer when probably it would be a fabulous 20 degrees where you are :)

    ReplyDelete