With hubby having to work 2 or 3 days in Montreal, I packed and joined
him for a very nice Christmas trip. It was my second time in Montreal
and, despite the cold, I had a much better impression of the people and
the city itself. We ate a lot at local places and I could speak some
French + do some shopping. I found out that
Serge Henri,
Rodízio Brasil,
Paris Crêpes,
Firegrill and
Guido & Angelina are great places to eat, that the tradicional B-Barn has a terrible service, and that
Boris Bistrô has good food and good service but the environment is a little too noisy. (
Brasserie t!, recommended by a friend, was closed for the holidays.)


Delicious crêpes and poutines...
I got super happy with my new yellow coat, which I got at
Old Navy.
The bag is from
Guess. As for the other items... sorry; can't remember
:-(
Happy 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment