Whenever I wear this dress, I feel kinda fat, but people seem to like it (maybe people like to see me fat; go figure!). For this reason, I stopped wearing it for a while. It has resuscitated from my closet in the last few years, though, and I choose it as a part of my daily look about once a month.
What about you? Do you keep old clothes in your closet, or get rid of them? And how often do you repeat the same outfits?
Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world Patricia. Cute drew and it does not make you fat. As for holding on to clothes, I am a total hoarder and seem to only get rid of things when I get too fat / skinny.
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.happinessatmidlife.com
I like the look of the jumper and it does not make you look fat. I hold on to things because I find everytime I toss something it comes back in style. Getting better at culling though.
ReplyDelete